Site (hereinafter “the site”):https://hwqconcept.com
Publisher (hereinafter "the publisher"):
HWQ CONCEPT, with a capital of €3,675.00, whose head office is located:
34 RTE DE GERARDMER 88250 LA BRESSE
and represented by David PERRIN, as Chairman, registered with Epinal B 832 538 102
telephone number: +33 6 30 60 95 27,
email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Host (hereinafter "the host"):
https://hwqconcept.com is hosted by OVH, 2 Rue Kellerman, LILLE
Access to the site
Access to the site and its use are reserved for strictly personal use. You agree not to use this site and the information or data contained therein for commercial, political, advertising purposes and for any form of commercial solicitation and in particular the sending of unsolicited e-mails.
Content of the site
All trademarks, photographs, texts, comments, illustrations, animated or still images, video sequences, sounds, as well as all computer applications that could be used to operate this site and more generally all elements reproduced or used on the site are protected by the laws in force under intellectual property.
They are the full and entire property of the publisher or its partners. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form whatsoever, of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, without the prior written consent of the publisher, is strictly prohibited. The fact that the publisher does not initiate proceedings upon becoming aware of these unauthorized uses does not constitute acceptance of said uses and waiver of prosecution.
For the proper management of the site, the publisher may at any time:
- suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the site, reserve access to the site, or to certain parts of the site, to a specific category of Internet users;
- delete any information that could disrupt its operation or contravene national or international laws, or the rules of Netiquette;
- suspend the site in order to carry out updates.
The responsibility of the publisher cannot be engaged in the event of failure, breakdown, difficulty or interruption of operation, preventing access to the site or to one of its functionalities.
The site connection equipment you use is your sole responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your own data, in particular from viral attacks via the Internet. You are also solely responsible for the sites and data that you consult.
The publisher cannot be held responsible in the event of legal proceedings against you:
- due to the use of the site or any service accessible via the Internet;
- due to your failure to comply with these terms and conditions.
The publisher is not responsible for any damage caused to you, to third parties and/or to your equipment as a result of your connection or your use of the site and you renounce any action against him as a result.
If the publisher were to be the subject of an amicable or legal procedure because of your use of the site, it may turn against you to obtain compensation for all damages, sums, convictions and costs that may arise from this procedure.
The establishment by users of any hypertext links to all or part of the site is authorized by the publisher. Any link must be removed at the publisher's request.
Any information accessible via a link to other sites is not published by the publisher. The publisher has no rights to the content present in said link.
Data collection and protection
Your data is collected by the company HWQ CONCEPT
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject); is deemed to be identifiable a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a name, an identification number or to one or more specific elements, specific to his physical, physiological, genetic, psychic, economic, cultural or social.
The personal information that may be collected on the site is mainly used by the publisher for the management of relations with you, and if necessary for the processing of your orders.
The personal data collected are the following:
- Full name
- Partial IP address (last digits masked).
- Mail address
- Phone number
- Financial data: as part of the payment for products and services offered on the Platform, the latter records financial data relating to the user's credit card.
Right of access, rectification and delisting of your data
In application of the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights:
- The right of access: they can exercise their right of access, to know the personal data concerning them, by writing to the following email address. In this case, before the implementation of this right, the Platform may request proof of the user's identity in order to verify its accuracy.
- The right of rectification: if the personal data held by the Platform is inaccurate, they can request that the information be updated.
- The right to limit processing: users can ask the Platform to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the GDPR.
- Le droit à la limitation du traitement: les utilisateurs peuvent de demander à la Plateforme de limiter le traitement des données personnelles conformément aux hypothèses prévues par le RGPD.
- The right to portability: they can claim that the Platform gives them the personal data that they provided to transmit them to a new Platform.
- Le droit à la portabilité: ils peuvent réclamer que la Plateforme leur remet les données personnelles qui lui ont fourni pour les transmettre à une nouvelle Plateforme.
You can exercise this right by contacting us at the following address: 34 RTE DE GERARDMER 88250 LA BRESSE
Or by email, at: email@example.com
All requests must be accompanied by a photocopy of a valid, signed identity document and mention the address at which the publisher can contact the applicant. The response will be sent within one month of receipt of the request. This one-month period may be extended by two months if the complexity of the request and/or the number of requests so requires.
In addition, and since Law No. 2016-1321 of October 7, 2016, people who so wish have the possibility of organizing the fate of their data after their death. For more information on the subject, you can consult the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr/.
Users can also file a complaint with the CNIL on the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr.
We recommend that you contact us first, the contact within the Platform, before filing a complaint with the CNIL, because we are at your entire disposal to resolve your problem.
The personal data collected from users is intended to provide the services of the Platform, to improve them and to maintain a secure environment. The legal basis of the processing is the execution of the contract between the user and the Platform. Specifically, the uses are as follows:
- access and use of the Platform by the user;
- management of the operation and optimization of the Platform;
- implementation of user assistance;
- verification, identification and authentication of data transmitted by the user;
- personalization of services by displaying advertisements based on the user's browsing history, according to their preferences;
- prevention and detection of fraud, malware (malicious software or malicious software) and management of security incidents;
- management of possible disputes with users;
- sending commercial and advertising information, based on user preferences;
- organization of the conditions of use of the Payment Services.
Data retention policy
The Platform keeps your data for the duration necessary to provide you with its services or to provide you with assistance. To the extent reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory obligations, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also retain some of your information as necessary, even after you have closed your account. or that we no longer need to provide services to you.
Sharing personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third-party companies exclusively in the European Union, in the following cases:
- when the user publishes, in the free comment areas of the Platform, information accessible to the public;
- lorsque l'utilisateur publie, dans les zones de commentaires libres de la Plateforme, des informations accessibles au public;
- when the user authorizes the website of a third party to access his data;
- when the Platform uses the services of service providers to provide user support, advertising and payment services. These service providers have limited access to user data, as part of the performance of these services, and have a contractual obligation to use them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data. staff;
- if required by law, the Platform may carry out the transmission of data to respond to claims made against the Platform and to comply with administrative and judicial procedures;
You are likely to receive commercial offers from the publisher. If you do not want this, please click on the following link: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
Your data may be used by the publisher's partners for commercial prospecting purposes. If you do not wish this, please click on the following link: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
If, during the consultation of the site, you access personal data, you must refrain from any collection, any unauthorized use and any act that may constitute an invasion of the privacy or reputation of individuals. The publisher declines all responsibility in this regard.
The data is kept and used for a period in accordance with the legislation in force.
Photographs and representation of the products
The photographs of products, accompanying their description, are not contractual and do not bind the publisher.
Article 15-Applicable law
These conditions of use of the site are governed by French law and subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the publisher's registered office, subject to a specific attribution of jurisdiction resulting from a particular law or regulation.
For any question, information on the products presented on the site, or concerning the site itself, you can leave a message at the following address: 34 RTE DE GERARDMER 88250 LA BRESSE.